We announce that starting in 2022, Pharmacy Reports will publish two issues yearly.Read more about Change in publishing frequency
This issue is in progress but contains articles that are final and fully citable.
Pharmacy Reports is an open-access journal publishing peer-reviewed research in the pharmacy field, covering topics in pharmaceutics, biomedicine, pharmaceutical chemistry, bioinformatics, natural product, pharmacology and toxicology, and clinical pharmacy.
Pharmacy Reports invites you to submit papers, covering topics in:
- pharmaceutics: pharmaceutical technology, drug delivery system
- biomedicine: molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, microbiology, biotechnology
- pharmaceutical chemistry: analytical chemistry,
- medicinal chemistry: drug design, drug synthesis, pharmacochemistry, bioinformatic
- natural product: fractionation, isolation, purification, and elucidation
- pharmacology and toxicology: pharmacokinetics, toxicology
- clinical pharmacy: therapeutic drug monitoring, adverse drug reaction, drug interaction
- pharmaceutical industry
- pharmacy education
- community service related to pharmacy
All submitted papers must not be previously published and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Papers may be submitted as:
- research articles
- research note
We will give the effort to publish your work by reviewing your article to meet the standard publication, improve the illustration, English editing/proofread even translating if you submit in Bahasa Indonesia.
The ISSN number of Pharmacy Reports is 2798-9798 (online), registered in Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (LIPI) with letter number SK ISSN 0005.27989798/K.4/SK.ISSN/2021.08.